Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Newlyweds bake bread

I've been accused of slipping into the black hole. The last time I was accused of this was freshman year at BYU. So I decided that while I may be a newlywed, I will prove that I still maintain contact with planet earth.



I was going to try to catch up and post pics of our honeymoon and then our recent weekend trips to Catalina Island, Santa Barbara, and St George but the task became daunting so today my post will simply be this: I am a newlywed and I bake bread. So cliche, so cliche but you know, there really is something to this. You should try it.

3 comments:

JenJ said...

hey there!!
awesome bread!! I rememeber the first time we used our breadmaker to make bread. We set it to be done when we woke up in the morning. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep. We LOVE homemade bread!!
jen

JenJ said...

hey there!!
awesome bread!! I rememeber the first time we used our breadmaker to make bread. We set it to be done when we woke up in the morning. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep. We LOVE homemade bread!!
jen

Unknown said...

I am so glad you posted on my blog so I could see yours. The fact that you have 'fallen off the face of the earth' is the sweetest compliment ever to your marriage and new life. I am so happy to see it ( and you) so radiant! Stay in touch.... love you, and I miss you more than you will know.
Ramona