- You actually have to DO your hair to look decent.
- If it's hot, bangs make your forehead sweat which makes your bangs wet. Wet bangs = not cute.
- When you are doing your hair, somehow long hairs always get caught in the short hairs and tickle your face.
- If the wind blows, you may or may not look ridiculous. Hopefully you will be able to see yourself in a store window or mirror. If not, OH WELL!
- Sometimes bangs want to kink or twist or part in weird places and there's not much you can do about it.
- You thought aerosol was a thing of the past UNTIL you cut bangs.
- You can't just roll over in the morning and have that cute beachy/messy hair look like grown out bangs give you.
- Morning bangs = Punky Brewster
Sometimes they ALMOST look cute if only...xyz...so you get a pair of scissors and cut them a little only to find they look even worse the next day.
To be fair, I HAVE experienced one positive thing about them since CUTTING BANGS ON SATURDAY...
- When you are relaxing in the hammock and a bird poops on your head, your bangs keep the poop from touching your face. True story.