Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tree House Conference

Last year Kris went to a treehouse conference.

Yes, my husband flew up to Oregon to meet with some of the most "interesting" characters in this country and learned how to build treehouses.

http://www.treehouses.com/treehouse/construction/conv0.html

This summer we are taking a big roadtrip to Vancouver, Canada. On the way up he wants to stop over at the Redwood Forest to introduce me to something he learned at that conference...

TREE CLIMBING.



I can't decide if I'm Wendy, Tinkerbell, or a mix of the two but I definitely married Peter Pan. How lucky am I?

6 comments:

Jenn: Clazzy Lady-licious said...

Cath-e-licious...yeah! love your blog! let's for sure stay in touch...let me know if you hit up the right coast anytime soon :)

xo - your nyc jenn

JenJ said...

LOVING your blog Cath! That will be such a cool road trip up to Canada!!

Jill Geigle said...

You are curtenly
married to Peter Pan,but I think Kris is way better.
Pete

Briana Walker said...

I think you're the teddy bear that Michael is holding because you're so dang cute and cuddly.

Dana said...

I love your pictures and the music is great. what a very fun couple and great photographic team.

kris&cathy said...

PETE!

You're so awesome. Kris loved your message. We CAN'T WAIT to hang out in Oregon with you in July. Kris will bring his drum and a few other fun things for you guys to try!!