- Getting married last December
- Honeymooning in Hawaii
- Living right next to the beach in California
- Traveling all over the place: Victoria and Whistler, Canada, Mexico, Santa Barbara, Virginia, Texas, San Francisco, Catalina Island, Oregon, bla bla bla
- Deciding to continue traveling for a few years to "live it up" before kids
- Making awesome Europe and Egypt travel plans
- Being humbled and getting pregnant five months later
- Cancelling trips and saving for a house
- Kris getting his sailing license
- Cathy learning how to cook
- Sailing a lot and cooking alot...together
- Mountain biking a lot...together (pre-pregnancy)
- Working on Passing Prop 8 and succeeding!
- Working with CP80 to help protect kids from internet pornography
- Working a lot at work
- Taking way too many pictures of beautiful weddings...together
- Playing a lot...together
- Laughing, crying, bla bla bla
We hope 2009 is just as wonderful! And look forward to Baby Sundberg wreaking havoc and taking over the place in February.
Love to you all! And most of all, gratitude to our Savior for His perfect life, love, and example. We "stand all amazed", all the time.