ANYWAY! AFTER we offered we realized more and more awesome things about the city and neighborhood. I even broke down and cried as I was learning. Anyone wanna guess where it is??? Here are some clues and some of the things I found out after the fact...
- In 2007 Newsweek voted this city the safest city in the country
- This city is the largest master planned community in the country
- The high school is in the top 2.5% in the country
- You CANNOT walk to the beach :( but it's still close (relatively)
- The average high in August is low 80s
- The neighborhood has a big park and backs up to a reserve with trails
- There is a lake across the street from the neighborhood that we have HOA access to
- Around the corner is a youth athletic center where they have all the t-ball games, etc
P.S. This is NOT our house....but it IS a Tudor style and this house is my inspiration. Pics to come.