Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This One's for the GIRLS!


Go ahead, click on the pics to enlarge.

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." ~ Bernard Meltzer




When I went to college I remember praying so hard that I'd find a good group of roommates. But I never imagined I'd be so lucky to meet some of the BEST women I've ever known.

Freshman year at BYU we conquered that world ;) everyone called us "the Giggs" even though these girls refuse to admit it, ahem. And yes, I'm not mentioning your names to protect you privateers from human trafficking in Thailand...but HOW could I keep the world from your beautiful faces? ;)

We've been meeting up in random places for reunions every couple of years since those fateful days in John Hall. Here we are, over a DECADE later (are we getting BETTER looking even?) We spent last week in a cabin in Arizona. FUUUNN! And our little group of five has grown to TWENTY FIVE with husbands and kids included.

Thanks for a fun and INSPIRING week, ladies. Love you!

P.S. The late nights got me DEATHLY ILL! Go figure. I'm not sure how we averaged 4AM bedtimes in college and never got sick.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Are you saying I'm cracked?
:)
FUN times! Sorry you've been sick but I know what you mean...no more all-nighters for me!!! I loved getting to know Kris and Tofer and its always a joy to be with you. Can't wait to do it again!!!

Nicole said...

Did you whiten my teeth?

Becca LeSueur said...

Loved every minute of it! And it was fun to get to know the wife and monther you are now. I thought Kris was perfect, and Tofer is a doll. Is Nicki complainin of her teeth? Feel free to do a little photo shopping on mine-they could use some whitening! Love you. And thanks for driving all that way to make my week.

Becca LeSueur said...

I copied the picture and posted it on my blog--hope you don't mind! Can't wait to see the rest!

Nicole said...

No complaints here!
I just think they look whiter than they are so I'm thinking Cathy used some of her magic!

JenJ said...

You all look gorgeous!! Happy I know you !!!

Kali said...

How fun. I bet that was SO refreshing. Can I ask what the Giggs is nicknamed for?

Linz said...

Small world! I went to high school with Becca and Stacey! I know them well, too crazy that had them as roommates!!!