- He loves pushing around his walker, his own stroller and anything else that moves if he pushes hard enough
- Watching "Anne of Green Gables" (potentially mother-inspired - haha)
- Trying to run
- Going outside
- Wrestling with Dad
- Sucking on pennies and trying to hide it from Mom
- Toilets - watching anything go down the toilet, trying to splash in the toilet when mom is not looking, trying to put things in the toilet, flushing the toilet.....
- Taking showers
- Playing magnets on the fridge
- Holding Mom :)
- Kids, he really likes kids...time for a brother?
- He says: Mom, Dadadadada, Nana (for banana) and Aaaahma (for Grandma)
- He has never liked baby food. He loves english muffins with raisins and bananas
- First steps at 10 months, he is now trying to run and it's hilarious
- And he just loves to do whatever we are doing - sanding, sweeping, drawing, typing....he is a great little worker and the cutest kid alive :)
We had a little party for his bday with some buddies but he was overwhelmed and cried most of the time :( Ha. Poor little guy. Alas, he pulled through and by the end was in fine form.