- Refinancing a rental property from a 6% interest rate and 30 years down to a 4.25% interest rate and 15 years WITH the mortgage only going up $150 a month. Love that we can now plan on rental payoffs when Kris is only 45.
- Getting epoxy garage floors so I can move all the boxes out of every room of our house and back into the garage in an organized fashion
- Baby sign language videos and watching Tofer SIGN in his sleep. Not kidding. So cute.
- New windows and doors to replace the circa 82 windows
- Making homemade pizza for FHE and watching Tofer roll the dough with a pin and sprinkle with cheese (the chunks he doesn't eat first)
- Watching General Conference - having a living Prophet on the earth
- Paying for things with cash when you can so you don't let the temptation of "EVERYTHING NOW" spiral you into debt (minus house/car etc - i wish)
- Saying prayers as a family and watching your 1.5 year old bow his head and fold his arms.
- Making cupcakes for the neighbors kids
Random May Pictures
5 days ago