Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rock Star Baby

Every stage of life brings a WHOLE new spectrum of knowledge.

A few months ago I would not have been able to tell you ONE thing about baby strollers. Just like now, I can't give you one good reason why high school boys are wearing these hideous low-rise skinny jeans that suck to their ankles like spandex. How impossibly unflattering is that? Anyway...

I've fallen in love with craigslist - especially in Orange County where really rich people get sick of their seven hundred dollar "Rock Star Baby" strollers after a month and sell them for two. Never would have bought this stroller in a million years otherwise. Gotta love this place.




P.S. If you are not familiar with craigslist, do yourself a favor and spend some time on there.
http://www.craigslist.org/
P.P.S. Next up...an $1800 stainless steel fridge for $350. Six months old. Unreal.

6 comments:

andrea.roche said...

Ya. So about that. I'm lucky here if I find Target instead of Walmart stuff on craigs list here....how about if u buy stuff for me, and I'll pay for shipping....???

Amazing. Beautiful stroller. I'm jealous. (Yes, over a stroller. pathetic.)

JenJ said...

I'll have to check it out! :)
Love you!

ramsam said...

You always had a knack for find beautiful things at a great price.

Those rich people.....dang them. I guess one person's trash is anothers treasure, right?

Janelle said...

Our logan's craigslist isn't quite so glamorous. Great finds!

Wendle said...

Wow. Now THAT is what we like to call a great shopper. I'm proud of your ability to take advantage of California's rich.

Heather&Brian said...

That stroller is soooo cute! I'll have to check out craig's list for sure. That is so exciting you are having a boy--we just barely found out that we are having a girl and are thrilled!