Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This WAS the place!

Last September we took a little trip to Provo. All those college years...so many memories. Since we didn't meet until after the good ole Provo days, we decided to make some memories together. Had a great time.



Who can forget the museum cafe? We met up with our buddies, the Lyons, for some lunch. Nick just started the MBA program.



Tofer was hilarious the whole time. Here he's giving the window cleaners for the Tanner building something to do :)


And of course, my old stomping grounds...."From all of us here at K-BYU...I'm Cathy Geigle". Haha. Looks like Tofer is a NATURAL!


Met up with Kris fam for a few nights.


Nina looks amazing. She just had baby number two when we took this pic.


So we decided to swing by Antelope Island. Ever been there? Apparently it makes lists of "places to go" in travel mags. And you can see my prego gut here.



K seriously, you can't even tell how windy it was from the picture but it was INSANE.


Very fitting to take prego pics with the buffalo...Today, I'd probably need to find a beached whale.



And of course, Kris met up with some old buddies to go mountain biking. Here we are with our friend Craig - that we both happened to know but didn't know we knew, until we were dating. Random. Our circles ALMOST crossed at college :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

1. yOU ARE PRETTY.
2. I LOVE PROVO.
3. ANTELOPE ISLAND IS WHERE TREVOR PROPOSED. ITS PRETTY BUT SMELLS FUNNY.

Kali said...

I love all these pictures. (duh they are amazing) I second the pretty. Very few people look as good as you when pregnant. in fact, I am never posting pics of me pregnant ever again! lol That is funny that you both knew craig. Ryan and I had like 5 different circles of friends and never met each other ... until we met each other. That is saying something since I was in Provo for like 7 years!