Thursday, January 6, 2011

Halloween

We woke up Halloween morning to breakfast from Kris. Hahaha. Good man.



Tofer wasn't a huge fan of the holiday but he was a HIT around the neighborhood. Our babysitter lives up the street and every pre-teen that we passed seemed to know who he was. It was cute. And he looked really cute in his Cookie Monster outfit.

That is the face of a child who is NOT very excited. Although he kinda liked knocking on doors and reaching his hand out for candy. HAHAHA - I just looked at the pic and realized I went from door to door in Kriss slippers. Ha.



One of our neighbors (also the ward organist) has spent the past 30 years, yes that's right, BUILDING an organ in his living room. He was playing Phantom of the Opera and other fun songs for everybody. Added a little zest to the evening.


Come on in! Here is the gate to our house. You can see me sitting back there in our little graveyard.



A closer look.



Front window that one day....some day...will be a BIG bay window with seats.


The front door that we sanded and painted and had someone make a custom glass insert for us. The old window was broken....yes, the joys of foreclosure properties.


We were one of "those" houses that gave out the good stuff ;)


And finally, Kris and I made a little bet about who could carve the best pumpkin. Obviously he took it more seriously than I did....

1 comment:

Kali said...

haha love the breakfast!! And I really did think your pumpkin was pretty good... and then I scrolled down to the next picture and I was like "OH" lol. Cookie monster costume is adorable and I love
your gate and graveyard!! Course I am obsessed with all things halloween! And that guy built an organ in his living room?? what?? That is pretty dang cool. Love all the pictures and that you are blogging!!