Thursday, May 14, 2009

Miracle Product

Not to sound like an infomercial or anything but you know all those miracle drugs out there and they have all these "testimonials" of people who swear by them, and really, it's just crap? Yea, that's like half of the products out there.

Anyway, I feel it is my duty to report a product that is actually AMAZING.
Note: I have no affiliation with this company ;)

So, it's called Colic Calm
http://www.coliccalm.com/?gclid=CIrF78q3vJoCFQRkswod3mA1cA

Bottom Line:

It's expensive, it's all natural, and it is AMAZING. It works for gas, acid reflux, colic.... I've had SEVERAL great experiences with this. Just yesterday Tof was getting fussy and not wanting to eat. I think his throat may have been irritating him from the acid reflux (although the meds ARE helping a ton). Anyway, he wouldn't eat for about 7 hours and screamed every time I tried to feed him. Finally I gave him some of this and ten minutes later he sucked down 6 ounces.

I LOVE THIS STUFF

Warning: It is BLACK and does stain but I would stain all my clothes just to have this on hand. Follow the link and read more about it.

No comments: